Window Medics is your one stop window shop
Call us today for a free consultation with one of our highly trained field representatives. Decide for yourself if it's time to Defog, Replace Your Glass or Completely Change Your Windows & Doors.
Most experts agree that your windows and doors should last about 20 to 25 years. Over time, however, everything starts to show signs of wear and tear. A stray baseball can damage glass, condensation can form between glass panes, and water damage can cause issues. You might also experience problems with door hinges, foggy or hazy windows, or other issues.
When you contact many window repair companies in Ottawa, you could be presented with replacement as your only option. While some problems are replacement projects, the good news is that, at Window Medics, we have trained professionals with years of experience to repair your windows and doors. As a result, you can save between 50 and 70 per cent of the cost of new doors and windows. Our team can give your windows and doors a new lease of life for up to another 20 years using the latest technology!
As experts in the industry, no matter what your problem is with your windows and doors, Window Medics has a solution. We have the necessary expertise and skills to determine if your window or door needs to be repaired or replaced.
When you look for window repair in Ottawa, our team of experts will test every window for seal failure. One of our locations nearest to your home will perform your window repair at the most efficient and cost-effective way possible.
One of the most common window problems many homeowners experience is foggy or hazy glass. The sun is a major contributing factor to a phenomenon called solar pumping. Sunlight causes your windows to heat up during the day, and tiny amounts of air are forced out as the pressure builds up between the panes. When the window cools in the evening, outside air containing small amounts of moisture is drawn back in. This moisture is absorbed by silica desiccant in the space bar. Desiccant is similar to the little white beads in those packets when you buy new shoes or other products. Over the years, the silica desiccant eventually becomes saturated and allows moisture to fog up the windows.
As a result of the impact of sunlight on your windows and seals, all double- and triple-pane windows are designed with a limited life span in mind. While some companies may offer window replacement as your only option, our skilled technicians at Window Medics can defog and restore your windows to their original condition. Our quality of work and window restoration process could give your windows another 20 years of life. Defogging and window restoration could save you a significant amount of money by preventing a costly replacement project.
If a stray ball finds its way into your window or another accident occurs, Ottawa Window Medics can replace your broken or cracked glass quickly. Our leading experts have replaced broken glass panes in numerous windows and have the expertise to handle all types of glass, no matter how big or small. Whether your windows have single-pane, double-pane, or triple-pane glass, Window Medics can fix it.
From safety and security to insulation and energy loss, there are numerous reasons why you should schedule window glass repair as soon as possible. Our workmanship and speedy glass repair will ensure all of your problems are corrected and that your windows are back to normal in no time. We’ll arrive at your home prepared to make the necessary repairs and glass replacement and ensure that you are fully satisfied.
If you need window glass replaced, we can supply a wide selection of glass of any type. We offer single-, double-, and triple-pane glass, depending on your needs. Our single-pane glass can be made of clear glass, tinted glass, tempered glass, or even self-cleaning glass. We can also supply replacement glass for your shower or bathtub in a range of different styles and designs to enhance your bathroom decor.
While our technicians can repair many problems, your windows might be beyond repair in some cases. If this is the case, our team can offer solutions for replacement windows. Ottawa Window Medics can supply new windows that can save you up to 25 percent. We have a large selection of top-quality replacement windows in various designs. We offer the best energy-efficient windows in many color and size options that provide style and protection for your home. Our vinyl window solutions are Energy Star-rated and CSA-certified, have limited lifetime warranties, and come with reasonable prices. New windows can improve your home and energy bills. Whether you require replacement windows or are looking to upgrade, Window Medics has the highest-quality options and solutions.
When your home windows are damaged, you need a window repair expert with many solutions. So, you want to call Window Medics which offers all types of window repair services.
If you are beyond window repair, Ottawa Window Medics can supply a completely new window. There are instances when you should definitely replace your old windows with new ones to improve your energy efficiency. If there are broken glass panes, it is better to replace just the glass with new panes by contacting a window repair company in Ottawa.
Whatever type of window you have, we can replace it. We supply new windows at an affordable price for all situations:
Aside from repairing and replacing windows, Ottawa Window Medics can also service your entry doors. Our technicians can perform numerous door repairs, from broken hinges to damaged glass. If you need a new door, we offer a huge range of nearly 100 different designs of exterior and patio doors. We also offer professional door installation to ensure that your project is done correctly. Take a look through our catalog, and you are bound to find the perfect door for your home.
When you are looking for window repair in Ottawa, you will come across multiple companies providing the services that you might require. However, some of these companies are not as experienced as you would like your preferred window repair company to be.
Here are a few questions you should ask and facts you should consider before hiring a window repair Ottawa company:
• Qualifications : When you hire a company like Window Medics for your window glass replacement Ottawa, they can provide you with highly-qualified staff. Window Medics train all of their technicians to handle every window glass repair project with utmost care and professionalism so that their clients are happy with the end result. Whenever you are looking for a company, you should look at their organizations, how they handle emergency requirements, how qualified their staff is, the equipment they use, etc. It will give you an idea of their qualifications and capabilities.
• Insured and Licensed business : It is essential to check that the contractors you hire have the appropriate licensing and insurance. Homeowners are at risk for major issues if they do not have the necessary credentials. You can select a dependable and legal group of contractors by checking the contractors’ licenses to ensure they are valid. Contractors like Window Medics will be able to show valid licenses for window repair Ottawa services as evidence of their qualifications and experience. Homeowners may decide whether a company is trustworthy, knowledgeable, and professional by looking at their licenses and other credentials linked to the business.
While you are at it, inquire about the cost of insurance as well. Homeowners and employees alike can be safeguarded against financial losses and physical harm by purchasing insurance. Employ service providers who can demonstrate that they have adequate coverage for liability, workers’ compensation, and property damage.
• Professionalism : Dealing with professionals who have honesty and integrity should always be a priority, regardless of the sector in which you operate or the goods or services you seek. Therefore, make it a point to always be on the lookout for indicators that enable you to evaluate the level of work ethic and professionalism exhibited by the firm you are considering hiring to replace your windows and doors. And if you are looking for professional window glass replacement Ottawa services, you can not hold back on researching the top companies. Take as much time as you need so that you can only land with the most professional contractors.
• Reputation : In extremely unusual circumstances, a business may have been in existence for more than a decade but still maintain a questionable reputation. Therefore, it is necessary for you to explore as many options as possible. If the organization in question has a website that features customer testimonials, before-and-after pictures of their work, and other elements of reputation management, then this job should be quite simple to complete. If not, you should take time to ask around and find out about the company from locals.
To make sure your preferred company can deliver on their promises, you can always use them for customer referrals, reviews and references. It makes you confident that you are choosing the right company.
If you need help with your window glass Ottawa, many people might have already referred Window Medics to you. And there is a reason behind it. Window Medics has been leading the window glass industry in Ottawa for years now, and here is why:
• Cost of Window Repair : When you need to have your home’s windows repaired, one of the most important considerations to make is the cost. How broken is the window exactly? Is it possible to replace it, given the cost of repairing it, or is it more cost effective to repair it? In addition, you are looking for the greatest offer possible within your financial constraints. Before making a choice, it is often a good idea to check the prices offered by a number of various companies. Request that potential contractors supply you with quotes that include specifics about what the cost will cover. Thus, it is always a good idea to consider us, as we provide cost-efficient services.
• Glass Options : If you want to get your glass window in Ottawa repaired, you should also think about the glass options you might have. When it comes to changing their windows, the majority of homeowners only give consideration to the style, colour, and hardware of the window frame. Many people are not aware of the various types of glass available, each of which possesses its own set of characteristics.
At Window Medics, we provide insulated glass, laminated glass, wired glass, gas-filled glass, and tempered glass, depending on your requirements. There are a variety of coatings that can be applied to glass windows in order to provide protection from ultraviolet radiation and a reduction in the amount of thermal heat gained. These include coatings with a reflecting surface, tinting, and coatings that are spectrally selective, and we will help you make a choice easily.
• Credibility : There are some Ottawa businesses that claim to offer services for repairing residential windows, but not all of them can guarantee high-quality work. As a leading window glass repair business, we have been providing our services for resdiential and commercial properties in more than 200 locations. You can look at our customer reviews and testimonials to understand our services. You can also ask our representtive to provide some before and after picture of some previous projects and we will be happy to do so.
• Experience and Expertise : The level of knowledge and skill offered by a window repair business should be taken into consideration when making your selection. It is absolutely necessary to collaborate with a competent contractor who has a large amount of experience to live upto your expectations. At Window Medics, we train our technicians in handling all kinds of window glass projects, wether it is repair, replacement or defogging. With more than 15 years of business experience, we have the expertise and necessary tools to handle your window glass-related projects.
If you need replacement glass, new quality windows or doors, or repairs, Ottawa Window Medics offers the solution and technical expertise to help. Call us now at 613-519-1317. We’ll come out right away and give you a quote. There’s no obligation, but we know you will be pleasantly surprised by our rates. You can also send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.